Sunday, June 29, 2014

Steam Summer Sale 6-26-14

Alright, so it's the end of the sale. A total of 40 titles have come back for an encore, with the quality and type covering the whole spectrum. If you want early access titles or just released, they are there. RTS, action, RPG, or shooter? Yep, got those too. Basically, any of the best selling items that you could want are back, so if you missed it, here's your chance. I'm not going to cover them all, because that would take  huge amount of time (even copy/pasting from past days would take a good chunk of time), but there are several in there I can recommend or have reviewed, like The Witcher, The Walking Dead, and Terraria,. There are some titles I'd avoid as well, either because they are still in early access, still too expensive, or just aren't as enjoyable as they should be.

And in case you missed it: FTL for $3.99, Strike Vector for $2.99, The Last Federation for $11.99, The Swapper for $2.99, Broken Swrd 5 for $8.49,  Divinity Dragon Commander for $9.99, Dust An Elysian Tail for $2.99, Orcs Must Die! 2 for $2.99, Grim Dawn for $12.49, Fez for $2.49, Killer Is Dead for $13.39, Kingdoms Rise for $7.49, Deadlight for $2.99, State of Decay for $4.99, Organ Trail for $1.99, Call of Duty Black Ops II for $29.99.

***

So that's the end of this one. Stay tuned for more reviews in the future (I just not to put the finishing touches on XCOM and Surgeon Simulator, then those can go up). I've generally been getting back into other games and out of Warframe, so I should have more for you before the next sale. I even picked up a 3 new titles during this sale, and have a bunch more that should *finally* get cheap enough for me to pick them up during the next sale (I'm looking at you Skyrim). How about you? Did you find anything that you liked? Was there something you were hoping would go on sale that never did? Tell me about it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment