Thursday, December 18, 2014

Steam Holiday Sale 2014

Hey there everyone! I know some of you have gotten used to the idea of me covering sales with my recommendations of what to buy. Unfortunately, I will be unavailable throughout much of this sale (10 days out of the 15 the sale is on for). That's a pretty good reason for me not being able to post on a regular basis, so I figure I'll just have to write this one off. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but you can still look through my list of reviews to see if one I've covered has come up.

I'm hoping to get a regular review or two up in the mean time, as I just completed Crysis last week, and still have XCOM almost ready to go (waiting for the enemy to take his turn). Otherwise, for a full sale review, you'll have to wait until the summer sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment